Hey guys! We made it through another week here, and that’s awesome. I thought that I would like to start sharing a little more regularly. And instead of stressing over what when where how and why, I decided to take it easy and just bring you 5 random thoughts about my life this week.
1. Eating at home is good for your budget and the food tastes better, but sometimes you really just need pizza, ya know?
2. Never try to separate a toddler and his toy laptop. It will not end well.
3. Some people have and after dinner drink, I am having after dinner brownies and milk.
4. I relaxed my hair last week after almost 2 years. I don’t regret it.
5. There are few things in this world worth fighting for. Love is definitely on the top of that list.
So what’s going on with you this week? Do you have any wisdom to share?
Have a great weekend. I’ll see you on Monday!